Maras-Dantia, les Peuples Unis Index du Forum
Maras-Dantia, les Peuples Unis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

You Amp Me With Them The Wives Of Prophet Muhammad Peace

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maras-Dantia, les Peuples Unis Index du Forum -> La Liberté -> Les candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pindasea

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: You Amp Me With Them The Wives Of Prophet Muhammad Peace Répondre en citant

You & Me With Them: The wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
by Dr Fadzidah Ariffin
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK You & Me With Them: The wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK You & Me With Them: The wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

As narrated by Anas bin Malik: A man asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the Final Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?"

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, "What have you prepared for it?"

The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Messenger."

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) then said, "You will be with those whom you love."

We have never been as happy as we were upon hearing those words of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love."). I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr, and `Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them, even though my deeds are not similar to theirs. [1]

Whenever I read this hadith, it leaves an indelible mark on my heart. What a beautiful thing to discover that simply by loving someone, you will get the opportunity to be with him or her in Paradise. The information in this book was gathered from authentic sources and has been condensed into bullet points, summaries, mind maps, and infographics to make it easier for us to learn about the wives of Prophet Muhammad (may Allaah be pleased with them).

Details:
price: $1.20
bound:
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071HC3HF8
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3311 KB

You & Me With Them: The wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) download android You & Me With Them: The wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) book download

48a4f088c3

Fazilah Ariffin is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Fazilah Ariffin and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes.Assoc Prof Dr Faridah Yusuf, Universiti Teknologi MARA, .Saya merujuk kenyataan Datuk Noor Farida Ariffin jurucakap G-25 berkait isu hudud. 1. . Ahad Pendakwah Islam terkenal berasal dari India, Dr Zakir N .
Sketchbooks Kids: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Unexplained Disappearances: Bizarre Missing People Stories That Baffled the AuthoritiesTHE AVELING BARFORD STORYMission Life in Hawaii: Memoir of Rev. William P. Alexander (Classic Reprint)Macpherson: The Great Confederate Philosopher and Southern Blower (Classic Reprint)Duisburg: A City in GermanyThe Big Top: A Photo-Montage from Ireland’s Hidden PastEVA+foam+handbags%3A+EasterWhere Do You Go To My LovelyLa découverte du passage du Nord-est: Témoignage (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maras-Dantia, les Peuples Unis Index du Forum -> La Liberté -> Les candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange